Monday 14 November 2011

One step forward

      For some reason my computer is gone AWOL and started working very funny . So I'm scanning, downloading security features , but it is still playing with me. Can't answer any messages.. Here is some of my latest work. I'm not sure how to post the pics yet though...But at least one step forward..

Cotton gauze and BFL. Dyed with logwood


My new pointe shoes and my felt. I just noticed how organic its look together...






Pink Cocoon.Felted dress.Silk&18 mc Merino wool


Felted wrap. Silk&mik protein,crab fiber,16 mc Merino 


Silk gauze and cashmere. Hand dyed with logwood and redwood.


Silk&18 mc Merino seamless dress embellished with sari fibers. 


Silk gauze and 16 mc Merino wool scarf. Hand dyed with redwood&logwood. Color is deep purple at night and plum on the daylight.


Silk gauze and BFL



No comments:

Post a Comment